Nice series of events last night and this morning:
1. Laptop keyboard and trackpad stops working.
2. Make Apple store appointment for the morning.
3. Decide that even though it’s raining, might as well stop at Arlington Res on the way and hopefully find the Blue Grosbeak.
4. Arrive at Arlington Res, take quick look at berm.
5. That bird looks rather white.
6. Run back to car for scope.
7. Confirm Sanderling, county bird #275 (and 25th shorebird).
Laptop also appears to have started working on its own, which left time to run home and grab the camera (did manage identifiable phone-scoped shots but no one needs to see those).